First of all I need you to understand that this is a business and that I am a professional. There are many things that I need to consider that extend beyond your comfort or desires and some of those things are of greater importance.
Safety, the law, my well being, these are all things I, as a professional, need to take into account and consider before I consider accommodating you. That means that the following policies and procedures are non-negotiable.
1. To engage with me in any capacity you must be at least 18 years old and able to prove it.
2. To engage with me in any capacity you must be Sober and of Sound Mind.
Please don’t underestimate the importance of those two stipulations. Safe, Sane & Consensual is the Law that we live by.
3. I only want to be contacted through my Contact form. All other forms of Social Media are reviewed by members of my Staff to ensure that abusive and inappropriate messages aren’t making their way to me. Out of courtesy to my Clients and Potential Clients I read messages that come through from my Website myself. I keep any information you share with me confidential.
4. When filling out my Contact Form, I need you to be honest with me about the things I’m asking. Before I can agree to see you I need to know who you are, and before I can access what I can offer you, I need to know your interests, your experience, your limits and how serious you are about utilizing my services.
5. Once I have read and decided to respond to your application I will either ask for more information or give you further instructions. All in person Workshops & reservations require a deposit.
6. I have a Zero Tolerance Policy on Bigotry. If you have a problem with Gay or Bisexual people, Trans People, Black People, Muslim People, Any group of People for anything they can’t or shouldn’t change, I won’t work with you. Personal opinions aside, I don’t make house calls and the places I take my meetings, appointments and host my workshops are all places that should be safe environments for marginalized people; if I entertain someone who might cause a problem in an environment like that, I jeopardize the safety of everyone there and I’m not willing to do that. I can be understanding of ignorance & naivety, but I take Bigotry, and abusive behavior in general, very seriously.
7. I expect you to be aware of my interests and limits which are clearly stated on my Homepage.
8. It’s important to me that you have good health and hygiene when coming to see me. If I am worried about you, or uncomfortable because you smell unpleasant, that is going to have a huge effect on the quality of our time together. If I have to ask you to shower or reschedule, that will come out of your time and pocket so please make sure you are healthy and washed before arriving to meet with me.
9. I want you to arrive right on time, not early and not late. When you arrive early you cut into my time, and when you arrive late you cut into your own time.
10. You will not be able to reach me before you arrive the day of your appointment. I do not work for Sanctuary Studios, LAX where I conduct business, so there are only two things they can help you with, that’s parking instructions and their address. It’s up to you to get directions before you head out.
11. Confidentiality goes both ways. The only time I’ll share your information or secrets is if I’m ordered to by a judge, if you’re harassing or threatening me, or if I believe you are a danger to yourself or others. I expect that courtesy to go both ways. While I don’t expect you to sneak around or hide in a closet, I do expect you to be discreet and respect my privacy.
Finally, my days of operation are Sunday – Thursday. Neither I, or my Staff, return messages or calls during Fridays or Saturdays. Remember, all Reservation Requests must be made at least 24 hours in advance, not including off hours.
Thank you for taking the time to read my Protocol and in advance for respecting it.